by Arjun Walia September 27, 2018 (collective-evolution.com)
• Elon Musk plans to take his SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket to the Moon and Mars. Tom DeLonge of the ‘To the Stars Academy’ wants to tell the world that UFOs are real. Is this part of a plan by the world’s elite to further their own selfish agenda? Or it is truly intended to disclose the truth?
• Donald Trump has announced the United States’ intention of putting a base on the Moon. Private corporations are jumping on the opportunity for some type of space “tourism.”
• A Tokyo-based lunar exploration startup named Ispace has signed up for launches on Musk’s SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket in 2020 and 2021. The first will carry a lunar lander into orbit around the Moon, and the second aims to put one on the moon’s surface so it can deploy a pair of rovers. And a Japanese billionaire has signed up for he and his guests to be the first paying passengers to travel around the Moon on a SpaceX rocket in the year 2023. Elon himself may even go on this voyage.
• Col. Ross Dedrickson is one of approximately 500 members of the United States military who have revealed the presence of extraterrestrials on the Moon. Dedrickson claims that in the late 1970’s extraterrestrials destroyed a nuclear weapon before it could be deployed on the Moon.
• Strange artifacts and bases have been said to exist on the ‘dark side’ of the Moon. The Society for Planetary research (SETI) has identified “Unusual Structures on the Far Side of the Moon in the Crater Paracelsus C”, which non-human beings may have built.
• Remote viewers like Ingo Swann and Dr. Paul Smith from the Stargate program have ‘seen’ strange structures and humanoid creatures on the Moon.
• Will Musk be allowed to go to the Moon? If so, what will he find there? Will Musk be allowed to talk about what they find?
Elon Musk is making a lot of noise with regards to space. His latest announcement that he plans to send multiple people not just to Mars but also to the Moon is making headlines in the alternative news community for several reasons. One of the reasons is because there has been a tremendous amount of controversy surrounding what exactly is going on in space.
This confusion was further sparked when the To The Stars Academy, founded by Tom Delonge, revealed a plan dedicated to letting the world know that unidentified flying objects are real, despite the fact that it is well known. This is for the mainstream. They’ve released several videos in cooperation with the US government, and the team consists of world-renowned scientists, recently retired defense employees from the US government, former senior intelligence officers, and a recently retired Director of Lockheed Aerospace, who has stated that the technology utilized in these objects can actually alter space & time. You can read more about that here.
We are in the midst of mainstream UFO disclosure; whether this is coming from good intentions that have humanity’s best interests at heart is another question. The global elite has always used major phenomena, like terrorism, to create solutions and implement political actions that best meets their needs. And since world domination seems to be at the top of the list, some have even suggested that mainstream UFO disclosure is driven by an elitist desire to stage a false flag alien invasion. Of course it’s also possible that it’s driven by good people from within, who actually want to get the truth out to the public. Is that what we’re now seeing?
The fact remains, we now have credible testimony from hundreds of military people, scientists, and academicians. We also have actual radar data, and materials have been retrieved from these objects. This is no longer taboo, and a large portion of the world seems to be well aware that many of these strange objects might actually be extraterrestrial in origin.
To The Moon
But what about the Moon? Will Elon Musk actually be allowed to venture to the Moon if something ‘out of this world’ is really going on there? For years, the lore surrounding the dark side of the moon, strange artifacts, bases and more have all been hinted at. Reports of artificially made structures on the moon are both common and persistent. Among the first were from George Leonard’s 1976 book, Somebody Else is on the Moon.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.