by Jennifer Crompton March 8, 2018 (wmur.com)
• Retired Navy Commander, David Fravor, one of four F-18 Navy pilots who witnessed the now infamous “tic-tac” shaped UFO off of the coast of San Diego in 2004, now lives in New Hampshire.
• Favor describes the encounter: Looking from his jet to the ocean’s surface below, “there’s this blob of white water that has shape, like a 737… so there’s something like a seamount that’s under the water.” A second “tic-tac” shaped UFO is seen (and recorded) hovering about 50 feet above the water. “…we’re descending, and [the UFO] starts to mirror us, and it’s coming up, so I’m, like, ‘Alright, that’s pretty wild!'”
• Favor said that all four airmen were “weirded out” and not taken seriously when they returned to their Navy carrier. Favor believes that what they saw was not from this world. “Honestly, I don’t think we have the technology.”
• Fravor says that humanity could benefit by taking the UFO issue seriously. “Let’s just say you figure out how this thing works, and it has some revolutionary power source that we have not thought of… It doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.”
• See 2:35 minute video of David Fravor below.
• As many as 10 UFO sightings per month are reported to the National UFO Reporting Center in New Hampshire, and are investigated by the Mutual UFO Network, a civilian organization that has chapters in every state. “It’s usually aircraft at high altitude or aircraft lights on approach. And then there are also aircraft that the United States don’t want us to know about,” says former MUFON investigator Mark Podell.
WINDHAM, N.H. —
A decorated retired fighter pilot now living in New Hampshire is telling his tale of seeing something strange in the sky years ago.
Retired Navy Cmdr. David Fravor served in the Navy for 24 years, 18 of them as a pilot. Although he has a lot of experience in the air, there’s one story about which he’s asked most often.
During a routine exercise in 2004, Fravor’s plane and another were redirected by their air defense ship to an area off the coast of southern California to check out something that was picked up on radar.
“And there’s this blob of white water that has shape, like a 737, that’s pointing this way, so there’s something like a seamount that’s under the water,” Fravor said.
He said that another unidentified object, described as the shape of a Tic-Tac hovering about 50 feet above the water, was recorded by a plane’s camera.
“So as we get to about here, about 12 o’clock, we’re descending, and it starts to mirror us, and it’s coming up, so I’m, like, ‘Alright, that’s pretty wild!'” Fravor said.
He said the unidentified flying object interacted with his Super Hornet before flying off.
He described all four airmen as “weirded out” and not taken seriously when they returned to their carrier. Fravor said he believes that what they saw was not from this world.
“Honestly, I don’t think we have the technology,” he said.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.