MUFON’s Most Bizarre Eyewitness Alien Encounters and Testimonies
by Sebastian Kettley May 1, 2018 (express.co.uk)
• Here are four recent UFO encounters as reported to the Mutual UFO Network, or ‘ MUFON’, the world’s oldest and largest investigative body collecting information on Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) and Unknown ‘Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV).
• Boomerang UFO in Singapore – On a clear night in October 6, 2017 a witness saw a fast-moving, faint, boomerang-like ‘cloud’ flying by at about a 2 km distance. With no light or sound, the object covered kilometers of distance, against the wind, in “just a mere couple seconds.”
• Teardrop UFO in Nevada – In North Las Vegas a witness reported seeing a teardrop-shaped object flying 500 feet above the ground. He photographed it and when he enlarged the photo, the “cloud of circular smoke… looked like a smoky goldfish cracker.” “The object started up at 1,000 feet and pulled a 45-degree descent… and then, just disappeared.”
• Square UFO over the Philippines – In the early morning of May 1, 2017, a square-shaped UFO was spotted by a “trained US Marine observer” over Angeles City, northeast of Manila. Says the witness, “I watched it only for 30 seconds or so before realizing that it wasn’t a plane, helicopter, or hot air balloon…”
• Low-flying triangle over California – At 9pm on April 26, 2017, a silent triangle-shaped object with seven blinking lights was seen heading west over the clear skies of Fresno, California.
The Mutual UFO Network was established in 1969 and has since grown to become one of the world’s largest bodies of dedicated UFO hunters.
MUFON’s goal is to study, track and gather data on daily UFO encounters from around the world.
The UFO hunters said: “As the world’s oldest and largest UFO phenomenon investigative body we aim to be the inquisitive minds’ refuge seeking answers to that most ancient question, ‘Are we alone in the universe?’”
The bulk of MUFON’s work relies on user submitted reports which the organisation claims to meticulously review before publishing.
Boomerang UFO in Singapore – Case 87184
One of the more recently published UFO sightings, submitted by a witness in Singapore, concerns a “fast moving, boomerang-shaped” object in the sky.
The UFO was seen dashing across the sky under cloud cover on October 6, 2017.
The eyewitness recounted in Case 87184: “It was a very clear and cloudless night when I looked up and saw this boomerang-like, ‘cloud’ flying by.
“The ‘cloud’ had a very faint body and it maintained its shape while speeding past.”
The witness estimated the object was roughly 2km away from their position but managed to cover the entire distance along the horizon in “just a mere couple seconds”.
The witness stressed the UFO was moving to the east – against a northeastern wind.
They said: “There was no light nor sound coming from the object.”
MUFON researcher Robert Spearing has since closed the case as an Unknown UAV, or unmanned aerial vehicle.
Teardrop UFO in Nevada – Case 83759
Thousands of miles away in North Las Vegas, US, a witness submitted a report of what appeared to be a teardrop-shaped object flying some 500 feet above the ground.
The MUFON testimony claims the witness was outdoors shooting photographs of airplanes landing at Nellis Air Force Base in southern Nevada.
The testimony reads: “The UFO is too far away, about two miles, to say what it was. It was like a bright light, but when I blew it up, it looked like a smoky goldfish cracker.
“I blew it up to about 200 percent and it looked like a cloud of circular smoke. I probably don’t have the best equipment to say what it was.
“And with so few pixels, well, we don’t have enough solid evidence other than its descending path, which can be calculated by time to say, yes this was a UFO. But the object started up at 1,000 feet and pulled a 45-degree descent.
“And then, just disappeared.”
Nevada MUFON State Director Sue Countiss closed the case as an Unknown UAV.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.