Listen To Astronaut’s Awe as UFOs Surround NASA Capsule Before Contact is Lost
by Jon Austin December 28, 2017 (express.co.uk)
• On February 20 1962, John Glenn became the first U.S. astronaut to orbit the Earth in a space capsule for an extended period of time. During this flight, Glenn contacted mission control as he was seeing a “brilliant blue horizon” coming up behind him at sunrise.
• Suddenly, Glenn begins to describe an incredible sight. “I am in a big mass of some very small particles that are brilliantly lit up like they’re luminescent. I never saw anything like it. They’re coming by the capsule and they look like little stars. A whole shower of them coming by.” He said he could see them for miles in each direction. Glenn reports that there are literally thousands of them, spaced about eight feet apart and brilliantly lit, all around the capsule.
• Glenn took video of the sea of little lights and describes them in the video. (see 6:42 video below)
• Later in 1962, astronaut Scott Carpenter made a similar orbit on the Aurora 7 capsule and also saw these “fireflies.” Carpenter was able to tap the sides of the capsule and make them float off.
• NASA concluded they were ice particles that had accumulated on the outside of the capsule and caught by sunlight.
A NASA astronaut can be heard explaining his amazement at the sight of his capsule being surrounded by strange UFOs.
The recording is between astronaut John Glenn and mission control on Earth as he orbited Earth in a space capsule on February 20 1962 as the first US astronaut to do it for an extended period.
In the audio Mr Glenn, who calls himself Friendship Seven, can heard describing seeing a “brilliant blue horizon” coming up behind him as it approaches sunrise.
Then, he suddenly realises something peculiar is happening as several UFOs appear.
He said: “This is Friendship Seven. I’ll try to describe what I’m in here.
“I am in a big mass of some very small particles that are brilliantly lit up like they’re luminescent.
“I never saw anything like it.
“They’re coming by the capsule and they look like little stars.
“A whole shower of them coming by.”
he said they swirled around the capsule, were brilliantly lit, at seven or eight feet apart and all around the capsule.
He was asked by mission control if he heard any impact with the capsule, to which he said no.
He added: “They’re very slow. They’re not going away from me more than maybe three or four miles per hour.”
He then gets no response for sometime as he continues to describe what’s happening.
Mr Glenn said: “they do have a different motion from me because they swirl around the capsule and then depart back the way that I am looking.
“Are you receiving over…
“There are literally thousands of them.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.