How to Know if You Are a Lightworker or a Lightwarrior – And What They Are
by Alanna Ketler April 9, 2018 (collective-evolution.com)
• We are all on a journey of shifting our consciousness. Each change we make within affects the planet as a whole. Thus, we are all lightworkers and lightwarriors. Some of us just remembered this earlier than others. So what does it mean to be a lightworker or a lightwarrior?
• Lightworkers and lightwarriors understand that they are incarnated in this lifetime to help shift our planet’s consciousness from the mind to the heart. These individuals have a high level of compassion and empathy, and an overwhelming urge to help others. They tend to see the “bigger picture”. They are an advocate for the ‘real truth’.
• A lightworker influences and inspires others through their high energy vibration, without any real effort, trying, or doing.
• A lightwarrior is the do-er, taking charge and leading the way. Lightwarriors are often advocates, leaders, speakers, protesters – people who take on a more assertive approach. They are the ones with the fire in their hearts and a passion to spread the message of truth to the masses.
• The lightworker/warrior must understand that we all have our role to play in this ‘battle’ of dark and light. So be wary of the ego. You might see things that others can’t yet, but that doesn’t mean they won’t. Stay humble and have compassion for those who have not yet awakened to their inner truth. Always keep an open mind and try not to give advice unless it is asked for. Share from experiences, plant seeds.
• The lightworker and lightwarrior must be cautious of false prophets. There are many who are not who they claim to be. The more in tune you are with your own inner guidance, the more you will be able to discern where another soul happens to be on their own journey.
• The most important role of the lightworker and lightwarrior is to literally be the change they wish to see in the world. If those in your lives see that you are happy, that you are authentic and you are shining brightly, they will undoubtedly come to you when they are ready. Have patience, trust the universe, and know things are unfolding exactly as they are meant to.
There’s a good chance that you have heard the term lightworker or lightwarrior before, and there is also a good chance that when you’ve heard it, you’ve rolled your eyes. Perhaps you identify yourself with this term, or maybe other people you know do, but what does it actually mean to be a lightworker or a lightwarrior? Let’s explore.
Essentially, it is said that these people are ones that have incarnated on Earth specifically at this time to help shift our planet from the mind to our heart. As fluffy as that sounds, there is credence to it.
Do you have an overwhelming urge to help others? Do you have a level of compassion, empathy and understanding for what others may be going through? Do you tend to see the “bigger picture?” Are you an advocate for the truth, the real truth? Are you inspired to do what you can to be the change you wish to see in the world? Well, if you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may be a lightworker or a lightwarrior.
Lightworker Vs. LightWarrior, What’s The Difference?
From my understanding, a lightworker helps shift others simply by their state of being. Their vibration alone can help assist others without any real effort, trying, or doing. They are inspiring to others, speak and live their truth, are authentic, vulnerable, compassionate, empathetic and often will share their light through various forms of art.
The term lightworker, although can be given to any gender, and has nothing to do with one gender or another, is of a more feminine energy, and tends to be very intuitive, patient, and empathetic. A lightwarrior is the do-er, this embodies a more masculine energy of taking charge and leading the way. Lightwarriors are often advocates, leaders, speakers, protesters, and people who take on a more assertive approach, these are the ones with the fire in their hearts and a passion to spread the message of truth to the masses.
Again, any sex can embody either term, personally I find myself resonating more with the label of lightwarrior even though my physical anatomy is female and I identify as such. This is because masculine and feminine energy has nothing to do with our sex.
Both lightworkers and lightwarriors use the same tools and ‘weapon’: love, peace, empathy, awareness, forgiveness, knowing and understanding. They have not and will not give up on humanity and on the world as a whole, because the truth is embedded into their being, and while maybe not always consciously, they know that the truth and the light will prevail in this shift from mind to heart.
Watch the Official 2013 (2:16 minute) trailer for The Collective Evolution III: The Shift
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.