Cluster of UFOs Spotted on Live Fox News Broadcast
by Sean Martin March 7, 2018 (express.co.uk)
• Before sunrise, at 4:43 in the morning on February 28, 2018, on a Fox 6 News broadcast in Milwaukee, viewers and then the two on-air broadcasters watched an ‘odd astronomical display’ as at least 10 bright lights dashed around in the distant night sky in the background. They seemed to glow, then dim, then glow again.
• Shocked by the sight, the female broadcaster asks, “Are those fireworks?” When it becomes apparent that they are not fireworks, she says, “What is that? Aliens?” Then she asks her male counterpart whether he sees these lights dancing around the night sky. He responds, “I do see that and it keeps getting weirder by the second. It looks like they are sticking around”.
• Authorities later claimed that the darting formation of lights were actually seagulls.
• The video was uploaded to the YouTube channel Suspect Sky (see 2:09 minute below), and YouTubers were not buying the seagulls excuse. American Supps, wrote: “I watched it 500 times now and these are no seagulls”. Percy MO wrote: “You would need binoculars to see tiny seagulls at that distance, and even then it would be difficult with the limited light. These objects are much larger and are illuminating for more than 15 seconds… This is a very weak juvenile attempt at an explanation.”
• [Editor’s Note] The policy of ExoNews is not to try to report the abundance of images and videos of purported UFOs which typically consist of a light in the sky that cannot be explained. Also, it is too easy to create a fake. But this being on a television news cast and the nature of the lights swirling around the sky makes this video extraordinary.
Viewers of Fox 6 News were treated to an odd astronomical display in the early hours of February 28 when a series of bright lights dashed around a live feed of Milwaukee.
People who had tuned in at 4.43am saw at least 10 bright dots moving about in the distance, first glowing and then seemingly disappearing before shining a light again.
Even the man and woman presenters of the show were surprised by the activity and went so far as to question if it was extraterrestrial activity.
The female broadcaster is shocked by the sight asking: “Are those fireworks?”.
However, when it became clear that they were not fireworks, she asked: “What is that? Aliens?”
She then asks her colleague: “You see that, right?”.
Her male counterpart then responds: “I do see that and it keeps getting weirder by the second. It looks like they are sticking around”.
Authorities later claimed that seagulls reflecting light were responsible for the strange darting formation of lights.
However, viewers of the video, which was uploaded to popular UFO YouTube channel Suspect Sky, were not buying that excuse.
One user, American Supps, wrote: “I watched it 500 times now and these are no seagulls”.
Another user, Percy MO, took apart the ‘seagull explanation’ piece by piece.
She wrote: “You would need binoculars to see tiny seagulls at that distance, and even then it would be difficult with the limited light.
“These objects are much larger and are illuminating for more than 15 seconds. The comparison that is being passed off as an explanation which shows seagulls above a building is taken at a much shorter distance where you can clearly see the birds.
“This is a very weak juvenile attempt at an explanation.”
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.