Author: ExoNews Editor

Duke Brickhouse is a former trial lawyer and entertainment attorney who has refocused his life’s work to exposing the truth of our subjugated planet and to help raise humanity’s collective consciousness at this crucial moment in our planet’s history, in order to break out of the dark and negative false reality that is preventing the natural development of our species, to put our planet on a path of love, light and harmony in preparation for our species’ ascension to a fourth density, and to ultimately take our rightful place in the galactic community.

US Military Man Fears He Was ‘Abducted by Aliens’ After UFO Trailed Him Through Snow

by Jon Austin               March 26, 2018                   (express.co.uk)

• On February 28, 2018, a former U.S. military man reported to the National UFO Reporting Center an encounter and possible abduction by a UFO in Ontonagon, Michigan. The unnamed man was riding a snowmobile through the woods when “A light overpowered my headlight, which made me stop and look behind me… I witnessed a solid white light with pinkish strobe lights on either side of the main white light in the middle. Together they formed an oval saucer shape.” “It was close enough to me that it lit up the entire ground and trees around me.”

• “I killed the snowmobile and the object made absolutely no noise whatsoever, claimed the man. “It hovered silently, slowly moving up and down, and drifted far to the right and slowly went away from me.” “I tried chasing it through the woods, until it flew in a different direction that the trail went, so I lost sight of it.”

• When the man called his wife to tell her what happened in the “10 minutes” since he’d left her, she yelled at him that he had been gone for more than two hours.

• Each year, thousands of people claim to be abducted by aliens. Sceptics say that because the stories are now repeated online, people read them and recount similar tales. While there is no hard scientific evidence to support the alien abductions taking place, many people who report their experience relate remarkably similar stories.

 

Paranormal investigators are looking into mysterious claims from a former US military man he may have been abducted by aliens after being “stalked by a UFO.” The man, who has not been publicly named, filed a report with UFO investigators in which he claimed he experienced lost time during a nocturnal snowmobile ride through woods in Ontonagon, Michigan, USA.

In a witness report to the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC) he said: “A light overpowered my headlight, which made me stop and look behind me.

“I witnessed a solid white light with pinkish strobe lights on either side of the main white light in the middle.

“Together they formed an oval saucer shape.”

He said the blinking lights had no rhythm.

The man added: “It was close enough to me that it lit up the entire ground and trees around me.
“I killed the snowmobile and the object made absolutely no noise whatsoever.

“It hovered silently slowly moving up and down and they drifted far to the right and slowly went away from me.

“I tried chasing it through the woods, until it flew in a different direction that the trail went, so I lost sight of it.”

He called his wife to explain what happened in the “10 minutes” after he left her and he said she yelled at him that he had been gone for more than two hours.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

US Army ‘Fired on UFO at Los Angeles Leaving 5 Dead Before Major Cover Up,’ Claims Expert

by Jon Austin             March 26, 2018              (express.co.uk)

• On February 24/25, 1942, just a couple of months after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii which brought the United States into WWII, a UFO was spotted hovering in the sky over Los Angeles, slowly drifting southward along the coastline over Culver City and Santa Monica. The military illuminated the UFO with searchlights and began firing shots at it in the late evening of February 24th. (Actual photograph of the incident above.) This continued for several hours well into the early morning of February 25th.

• Ufologist Jason Gleaves recently published a book entitled UFO PHOTO presenting his research on the UFO “attack” (also known as “The Battle of LA”). Gleaves says that “The US Army started its constant non-stop bombardment firing thousands of artillery rounds at the unknown object, all to no avail.” The Coast Artillery Brigade began firing .50 calibre machine guns and 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells at the reported unidentified object; over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired at the object in total. “The unknown object eventually moved at a steady speed over nearby Long Beach and vanished out of view over the Palos Verdes hills as the guns finally fell silent.”

• Several buildings and vehicles were severely damaged by falling shell fragments. Five civilians died as an indirect result of the anti-aircraft fire: three killed in car accidents in the ensuing chaos and two of heart attacks attributed to the stress of the action.

• The American coastal forces initially thought they were under attack from the Japanese Air Force or the German Luftwaffe, said Gleaves. “Little did they know the object could have possibly come from a more far distant place, maybe out of this world.”

• The incident made front-page news on the West Coast. Then the Secretary of the Navy, Frank Knox, officially called it a ‘false alarm’ despite thousands of witnesses who saw something very real. Later, the United States Coast Artillery Association would identify the unknown object as a meteorological balloon. In 1983, the U.S. Office of Air Force History attributed the incident to a case of ‘war nerves’ triggered by a report of a lost rogue weather balloon.

[Editor’s Note] Insiders claim that two UFO craft were actually shot down. The Navy recovered one of them at sea, and the Army recovered the other inland. It is surmised that they were taken to Wright Field Army Air Corps Base near Dayton, Ohio (now Wright-Patterson Air Force Base)

 

A huge illuminated UFO was fired at by the US military for several hours as the craft hovered over Los Angeles, but the case was covered up, it has been claimed. The unknown object appeared moving slowly over the California skyline in Culver City and Santa Monica, according to UFO expert Jason Gleaves.

He has analysed a photograph of the bizarre event, that he suggests was then covered up by officials, who explained it away as a weather balloon.

Mr Gleaves research has been published in the book UFO PHOTO, published by Flying Disk Press.
He said: “The US Army started its constant non-stop bombardment firing thousands of artillery rounds at the unknown object, all to no avail.

“The first shots rang out starting late evening on February 24 and continued well into the early hours of the 25th.

“At 3.16am the 37th Coast Artillery Brigade began firing .50 calibre machine guns and 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells at the reported unidentified object; over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired at the object in total.

“US Air Force pilots of the 4th Interceptor Command Squadron were alerted and put on standby but their aircraft remained grounded.

“The artillery fire continued sporadically until 4.14am when the ‘all clear’ was finally sounded and the total blackout order lifted at 7.21am.

“Several buildings and vehicles were severely damaged by falling shell fragments and five civilians died as an indirect result of the anti-aircraft fire: three killed in car accidents in the ensuing chaos and two of heart attacks attributed to the stress of the action.

“Considering the duration which elapsed and thousands of people who witnessed the unforgettable event there aren’t many clear quality photographs available to analyse.

“The one true detailed image available had been taken at the time by a newspaper photographer working for the Los Angeles Examiner.”

The UFO expert looked at this photograph in detail for the book.

He said: “Upon analysing the best quality image available in more detail using up-to-date digital enhancement software, it brings to life and enhances the never seen before detail of the object revealing its in-depth features surrounding the structure, which importantly raise more questions as to its original origin.

“The photograph of the initial incident was taken over the Los Angeles area at night over an estimated area of five miles.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

A Great Example of Real ‘Fake News’

by Arjun Walia                March 25, 2018                (collective-evolution.com)

• Internet censorship is on the rise. Platforms like Google and Facebook decide what is real and fake for the people. Public perception of global events is being manipulated through mainstream media and news publications. However, people are now waking up and seeing through many of these lies and manipulation tactics.

• Mainstream media basically labels everything outside of what they themselves report (such as UFOs) as “fake news”. This is quite ironic given that it appears that the majority of people consider mainstream media themselves to be the real “fake news.”

• “National security” is now an umbrella term used to justify concealing information, but who makes these decisions? Not only are countless documents classified every single year in North America, but false information and “fake news” are routinely dispersed, mainly by mainstream media.

• A declassified letter from a CIA task force addressed to the CIA Director details the close relationship that exists between the CIA and mainstream media and academia. The document states that the CIA task force “now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation,” and that “this has helped us turn some ‘intelligence failure’ stories into ‘intelligence success” stories,’ and has contributed to the accuracy of countless others.” It explains how the CIA has “persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold, or even scrap stories that could have adversely affected national security interests or jeopardized sources and methods.”

• Dr. Udo Ulfkotte, a prominent German journalist and editor for more than two decades, revealed that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agencies under his own name, and that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job. Well-known mainstream media reporters and journalists Sharyl Attkisson and Amber Lyon have also revealed that they are routinely paid by the U.S. government as well as foreign governments to selectively report and distort information on certain events.

• Comedian Jim Carrey said on Jimmy Kimmel Live that, “For years now, talk show hosts, people on television, people in sitcoms have been hired by the government to throw you off the tracks, to distract you, … to make you happy and docile so you don’t know what’s really going on.”

• Exiled whistleblower Edward Snowden thinks that censorship is not the answer to bad speech. “The answer to bad speech is more speech. We have to …spread the idea that critical thinking matters, now more than ever, given the fact that lies seem to be getting more popular.”

• When information is hidden from us and manipulated at the same time, it’s only going to spark more curiosity among the people. That is one aspect of the current shift in consciousness that’s happening on our planet. We’re beginning to see the human experience in a different light, and starting to recognize that the time for change is really here.

 

A declassified document from the CIA archives in the form of a letter from a CIA task force addressed to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency details the close relationship that exists between the CIA and mainstream media and academia.

The document states that the CIA task force “now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly, and television network in the nation,” and that “this has helped us turn some ‘intelligence failure’ stories into ‘intelligence success” stories,’ and has contributed to the accuracy of countless others.” Furthermore, it explains how the agency has “persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold, or even scrap stories that could have adversely affected national security interests or jeopardized sources and methods.”

Although it is a document outlining their desire to become more open and transparent, the deception outlined by various whistleblowers requires us to read between the lines and recognize that the relationships shared between intelligence agencies and our sources of information are not always warranted and pose inherent conflicts of interest.

Herein lies the problem: What is “national security,” and who determines that definition? JFK bravely told the world that the “dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweigh the dangers which are cited to justify it.” He also said that “there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.”

“National security” is now an umbrella term used to justify concealing information, but who makes these decisions? Not only are countless documents classified every single year in North America, but false information and “fake news” are routinely dispersed, mainly by mainstream media outlets — a reality that is clearly conveyed in this document and has been expressed by multiple mainstream media journalists themselves. And as with the NSA surveillance program that was exposed by Edward Snowden, it’s a global problem.

Internet censorship is on the rise, and platforms like Google and Facebook are now actually censoring information and deciding what is real and fake for the people, instead of letting people decide for themselves. For example, Google had to recently admit that their contractors suppress information, like the info provided by alternative media, not mainstream media.

“The problem of fake news isn’t solved by hoping for a referee, but rather because we as citizens, we as users of these services, help each other. We talk and we share and we point out what is fake. We point out what is true. The answer to bad speech is not censorship, the answer to bad speech is more speech. We have to exercise and spread the idea that critical thinking matters, now more than ever, given the fact that lies seem to be getting more popular.” –Edward Snowden

Dr. Udo Ulfkotte, a prominent German journalist and editor for more than two decades, is one example. He blew the whistle on public television, stating that he was forced to publish the works of intelligence agencies under his own name and that noncompliance with these orders would result in him losing his job.

Sharyl Attkisson and Amber Lyon, both well-known mainstream media reporters and journalists, have also exposed funded movements by political, corporate, and other special interests, and have revealed that they are routinely paid by the U.S. government as well as foreign governments to selectively report and distort information on certain events.

Let’s not forget about Operation Mockingbird, a CIA-based initiative to control mainstream media. A document from 1984 shows how the agency had definite plans to infiltrate academia and change/influence the curriculum, specifically journalism.

As Emma Best from Muckrock reports, recently Tweeted by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden, memos from the CIA Inspector General’s (IG) office reveal the agencies perspective on the press and how to handle them. It’s from 1984, approximately three decades prior to when the Agency declared Wikileaks a hostile non-state intelligence service. It shows how the CIA viewed the media the same way.

The document not only outlines the CIA’s role in media, but also the entire entertainment industry in general, lending further weight to revelations offered by celebrities like Jim Carrey. He appeared as a guest on Jimmy Kimmel Live, saying that, “For years now, talk show hosts, people on television, people in sitcoms have been, hired by the government to throw you off the tracks, to distract you, to make you laugh and stuff like that, make you happy and docile so you don’t know what’s really going on.”

While some question whether he was merely joking, the facts still remain. Another celebrity, who was clearly serious, is Roseanne Barr, who referenced the CIA’s MK Ultra mind control program — a previously classified research program through the CIA’s scientific intelligence division that tested behavioural modification and perception manipulation on human beings.

What we seem to have here is an attempt to manipulate public perception of global events through mainstream media and news publications. But what’s perhaps most interesting is the fact that a lot of people are now waking up and seeing through many of these lies and manipulation tactics. Instead of just blindly believing what we hear on television, more people are starting to think critically, do independent research, and examine a wide array of sources and information.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE

 

FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.

Copyright © 2018 Exopolitics Institute News Service. All Rights Reserved.