An In-Depth Look Into Who Really Controls the US Government (Deep State) – Because It’s Not the People
by Kalee Brown March 21, 2018 (collective-evolution.com)
• The “Deep State” shadow government refers to the deeply embedded career government officials who reside primarily within the national security, intelligence and law enforcement agencies who have created laws that enable them to stay hidden while making important governmental decisions in secret, above elected officials such as Congressmen or even the President of the United States who exist only to maintain the illusion of democracy.
• The Deep State began in the 1700’s with the Rothschild banking dynasty. By the early 1800’s they had gained control over the emerging industrial revolution through banking and marital relationships throughout Europe. In the late 1800’s, the Deep State infiltrated the American industrialists, who gained control over the U.S. federal and state governments. Theodore Roosevelt described it as an “unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics”.
• By the early 1900’s these bankers and industrialists secretly created the centralized banking system known as the Federal Reserve, controlling the largest banks of America and Europe. President Woodrow Wilson revealed at the time, “there is a power… so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
• By the 1930’s, the Deep State controlled the banking industry. A decorated and popular WWI war hero was General Smedley Butler who dedicated his post military career to exposing the Deep State. As a commissioned Army officer, said Butler, “I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
• A primary American Deep State family, the Rockefellers, gained control over practically every American industry, including banking, health/medicine, oil, and food production. The Carnegie and Rockefeller foundations began to alter university medical curricula to reflect a greater focus on pharmaceuticals, so they could increase their profits and make the drug industry the main focus of modern day healthcare by lobbying Congress through the heavily compromised American Medical Association. For instance, other countries prohibit the advertising of drugs while it is prevalent in America. Today, Big Pharma spends upwards of $270 million annually on lobbying.
• After World War II, the Deep State turned its focus on the U.S. military and the corporate defense industry, which Eisenhower termed the ‘military industrial complex’ when he warned the American people of the potential for the “disastrous rise of misplaced power” as he left the Presidency. As a result, the Pentagon, along with their private defense contractors, became immune to the rule of law and accumulated vast technologies and wealth. These advanced technologies were kept hidden from the mass population as either privately-owned by defense contractors or by using the time-worn excuse of a ‘threat to national security’. And despite ‘misplacing’ trillions upon trillions of dollars of public funding, the Pentagon has never been audited.
• Post WWII America also saw the rise of the highly secretive intelligence community spearheaded by the CIA and completely controlled by Deep State career officials. In the 1950’s, the CIA created Project Mockingbird to influence and control the information given to the public by mainstream journalists and news outlets. It also ensured that the Deep State itself was kept secret from the public. All of the five main global media corporations are influenced by the Rothschild and Rockefeller families. Amber Lyon, a CNN journalist, went on record stating that mainstream media outlets are routinely paid by the U.S. government as well as by foreign governments to selectively report and manipulate information on specific events, giving the Deep State editorial control over mainstream media content in both America and Europe.
• By the early 1960’s, President John F. Kennedy stated that we are living in “a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.” Kennedy went on to say that “its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.”
• After JFK, the Deep State aimed to control politics itself. The Rockefellers helped to establish the United Nations. Politicians were put in place to control both American and European legislatures who would advance the Deep State agenda, which is to control industrial production and to reap the corporate profits derived from it. The shadow government routinely manipulates legislation through Deep State organizations like the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC). Funded by global corporations such as Exxon Mobil ALEC is a conservative group of state legislators and corporate leaders that allows corporations to literally write legislation. ALEC has played a crucial role in influencing laws surrounding gun control, the prison system, voting laws, environmental policies, minimum wage, and more. ALEC-backed legislation is not created for the people, but rather, is designed so corporations can increase their profits and create loop holes in the law to specifically benefit them. (See 3:18 video below in which John Oliver explains ALEC)
• The Deep State controls the food industry through corporations such as Monsanto. Public health laws are based on false health and environmental safety data. The government subsidizes the meat and dairy industries, foods that cause cancer, heart disease, obesity, and many more health problems, by $38 billion annually. Fruits and vegetable production is subsidized at only 0.04% of that amount.
• While Wall Street, Big Oil, and Big Pharma are all incredibly profitable, the most profitable Deep State business by far is perpetual war. The shadow government will stage false flag terrorist attacks to justify the infiltration of a foreign country for its own purposes, whether it be to increase the money suppy, oil production, or pharmaceutical sales. The false flag is designed to create a necessary villain to heighten a national state of fear in order to solidify their pro-war legislation and control the masses. People don’t question terrorist bills and lax surveillance laws because they’re implemented in the name of “national security.”
• The end result of this steady growth of the Deep State has been the creation of a New World Order controlled by a globalist elite. This shadow government has effectively stripped the people of their rights and covered most of the world with U.S. military bases to enforce the will of big banks and multi-national corporations. But it doesn’t stop there. Daniel K. Inouye, a U.S. Senator from 1963 to 2012, stated, “There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”
• [Editor’s Note] This article presents only half of the situation. The Deep State has created a system whereby they control the goods and services available to the masses, and we all serve as economic slaves funneling wealth into the Deep State. But what does the Deep State do with these industrial resources that they control and the trillions upon trillions of dollars that they generate? By developing the advanced technologies that have been denied the people on Earth, the Deep State has built a ”breakaway civilization” that permeates our solar system, extends into the vast cavern systems beneath the Earth’s crust, and expands deep into the far reaches of the galaxy and time travel. This parallel civilization routinely deals with extraterrestrials and has become aligned, for the most part, with the more negative of these beings in return for advanced space technology. This is not going to change until we raise our collective consciousness through the Divine Realm, beginning with our understanding of the true history of our species’ mass manipulation.
If you’re familiar with CE’s content, you may have noticed that we frequently refer to the shadow government, the deep state, the cabal, the Illuminati, and the elite. We often use these words synonymously, though some of these terms have slightly different meanings.
If you’re unfamiliar with the true meanings of these terms, then this article is for you! This article will examine what the shadow government is, what people and which companies fall within it, and how they gained so much control over the U.S. government and society in general.
What Do “Shadow Government” and “Deep State” Mean?
Shadow government and deep state are both political terms in a sense, as they’re used to define the groups of people who control the U.S. government. I’m not referring to the people within political parties that perceivably control the system — not the Presidents or Congress — but the individuals and the companies who control the government and influence policies and decisions.
The very definition of the shadow government lies within the term itself; it’s the real government entity that hides within the shadows, making all of the important decisions in secret. Their political agenda and true motives are completely hidden from the public. These aren’t the people you see on mainstream media, nor are they the people you vote for; they’re the individuals who lurk in the shadows, which is precisely how they’re able to maintain control over the population, feeding the illusion of democracy.
The term deep state refers to “a state within a state,” a group of people who have so much control inside of a state that they don’t actually have to abide by the same laws, largely because they’re the ones creating them. The deep state can even include elements of the government, including the Pentagon, which has acted immune to many laws. Up until this year, for instance, they had never been audited, despite the fact that this is illegal and an astounding $10 trillion in tax payer money had gone completely unaccounted for since 1996.
According to an in-depth report by journalist Mike Lofgren:
The Deep State does not consist of the entire government. It is a hybrid of national security and law enforcement agencies: the Department of Defense, the Department of State, the Department of Homeland Security, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Justice Department. I also include the Department of the Treasury because of its jurisdiction over financial flows, its enforcement of international sanctions and its organic symbiosis with Wall Street.
Numerous politicians have publicly discussed the people who secretly control the U.S. political system, and are creating laws and bending them.
As John F. Hylan, former Mayor of New York City, explained:
The real menace of our Republic is the invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy legs over our cities, states and nation . . . The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties . . . [and] control the majority of the newspapers and magazines in this country. They use the columns of these papers to club into submission or drive out of office public officials who refuse to do the bidding of the powerful corrupt cliques which compose the invisible government. It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.
Senator Daniel K. Inouye, a high ranking Asian-American politician, has also stated: “There exists a shadowy government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of the national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself.”
Theodore Roosevelt, former President of the United States, stated:
Political parties exist to secure responsible government and to execute the will of the people. From these great tasks both of the old parties have turned aside. Instead of instruments to promote the general welfare they have become the tools of corrupt interests, which use them impartially to serve their selfish purposes. Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics, is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.
When former President Eisenhower coined the term “Military Industrial Complex,” his main concern was the potential for the “disastrous rise of misplaced power.” After him, former President John F Kennedy (JFK) warned citizens that we are living in “a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.” He went on to state that “its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumour is printed, no secret is revealed.”
Even before both of these two, former U.S. President Woodrow Wilson revealed:
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men’s views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Who Is a Part of the Shadow Government and the Deep State?
Since the shadow government and the deep state are fairly broad terms to define the people and the corporations that control the government, they include a lot of people and a lot of corporations.
To begin, the shadow government includes billionaire families like the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. The Rothschilds became very wealthy in the 1700s off the banking system, and then spread out all over Europe, gaining more power through other industries. The family also has strategic marital ties to big names such as Du Pont, Hilton, and Guinness. However, the Rothschilds are most well-known for their control over the American Federal Reserve Bank, though they own countless big banks all over the world.
The Rockefellers have their hands in practically every industry, including banking, health, oil, food, and more. Over a century ago, the Carnegie and Rockefeller foundations began to alter university medical curricula to reflect a greater focus on pharmaceuticals so they could increase their profits. They put their money into drug-based research and made that the main focus of modern day healthcare.
Since then, the Rockefellers and banking elite have been able to control and profit from the drug industry. The AMA, the largest association of physicians in the U.S., enforces the drug-treatment paradigm by heavily lobbying Congress and publishing one of the most influential journals, JAMA, which is largely funded by pharmaceutical advertisers.
Mainstream media networks are owned by fewer than five multinational corporations, and all of these corporations have ties to the Rothschild and Rockefeller families. The Rockefellers were also involved in the creation of the United Nations (UN). This may not raise red flags to those who aren’t familiar with the Rockefeller family, but consider this: The UN was created in 1945 as a result of World War 2. In practically every global conflict, something is created out of that conflict to give the illusion that whatever is created will solve it. Have you ever thought that the people who created the conflict are doing so they can propose the solution in order to manipulate the population and gain further power?
George Soros is another key member of the shadow government, disguised as a philanthropic billionaire. His donations seem heartfelt and meaningful, but if you look a little closer, you’ll realize that every donation he makes has an ulterior motive behind it, helping to secure his control over the political landscape and in turn profit from it. Similar to the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds, he has secured his political control all over the U.S. and in other places like Europe and holds many strategic investments, including in the DNC and in organizations that support the DNC.
Many large corporations fall into the shadow government as well. SONY is one of these corporations, as the CIA and the government have strong ties to the movie industry. In a statement made last year, Wikileaks wrote: “The Sony Archives show that behind the scenes this is an influential corporation, with ties to the White House (there are almost 100 US government email addresses in the archive), with an ability to impact laws and policies, and with connections to the US military-industrial complex.”
The list of corporations that could be seen as members of the shadow government goes on and on: Exxon Mobil, Monsanto, Big Pharma companies, Corrections Corporations of America, Wall Street (Goldman Sachs, etc.), American Bail Coalition, other big oil corporations, big players in the factory farming industry, and more. Corporate members of the deep state or the Military Industrial Complex include big military contractors like Lockheed Martin. According to William Hartung, the Director of the Arms and Security Project at the Center for International Policy, contractors will “periodically intervene to try to stop practices that would make them more accountable.”
How They Influence Legislation and Gain Control Over the Government
It’s clear that corporations have a strong hold on government regulations; why else would chemicals be put in our food and the environment? Even the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has strong ties to oil companies, despite the fact that they’re supposedly the government agency that protects the environment.
The simple answer to this question: money, the promise to gain more control over the population, and lobbying efforts. The shadow government can manipulate, or in some cases, create legislation through either close ties to politicians or even organizations like the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).
ALEC is a conservative group comprised of state legislators and corporate leaders that allows corporations to help write, or in some cases, just hand over legislation that the “official lawmakers” can then take credit for and formally propose. ALEC has been responsible for numerous immoral bills including those that aim to lower minimum wage, suppress voter rights, pro-gun laws, ag-gag (animal cruelty) bills, and more.
The Center for Media and Democracy (CMD) conducted research into ALEC’s funding while looking into Exxon Mobil and the company’s wrongdoings regarding climate change denial. CMD found that 98% of ALEC’s funding comes from private sources other than state legislators. This means that ALEC is basically entirely funded by global corporations, including Exxon Mobil.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.