An Astounding Discovery
by Pallab Mukhopadhyay August 5, 2018 (thestatesman.com)
• The Charama region of the Kanker district in central India is the location of a pre-agrarian human settlement where prehistoric cave paintings have been found. Recently, 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting UFOs and extra-terrestrials have been discovered in caves hidden deep within dense jungle. One of the intricate prehistoric cave paintings depict aliens and UFO type spacecraft next to a ‘wormhole’ formation in the sky (see above).
• The images may be depicting extra-terrestrials and UFOs as the paintings include large, humanoid beings descending from the sky, some wearing what looks like a helmet or antennae, as well as a disc-shaped craft with three rays (or legs) from its base. The strangely carved figures are seen holding weapon-like objects and do not have clear features. The nose and mouth are missing. In few pictures, they are even shown wearing spacesuits.
• A clear image of what might be an alien or ET in a spacesuit can be seen in a cave painting along with a classic flying saucer shaped UFO that appears to be either beaming something down or beaming something up, in what might be an ancient UFO abduction scenario. A force-field or trail of some sort is seen at the rear of the UFO. Also visible is another object that might depict a wormhole, explaining how the aliens were able to reach Earth.
• According to indigenous locals, their ancestors told of the ‘rohela people’, which translates to “the small sized ones”. The ‘rohela people’ would come from the sky in a round shaped flying object and take away villagers who never returned. The findings suggest that prehistoric humans may have seen beings from other planets.
• Indian Vedic texts are full of descriptions of Vimanas. The Ramayana describes Vimanas as a double-decked, circular or cylindrical aircraft with portholes and a dome. It flew with “the speed of the wind” and made a “melodious sound”. Two of the objects depicted look like hats floating in mid-air, and one of them appears to have port holes on it.
• Local archaeologist, Wassim Khan, has personally seen the images. He claims that the objects and creatures seen in them are totally anomalous and out of character when compared to other examples of prehistoric cave art depicting ancient life in the area. As such, he believes that they might suggest beings from other planets have been interacting with humans since prehistoric times.
The former central province of India, presently Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, was the place of pre-agrarian human settlement even before the great tectonic plate movement.
That’s the reason why a number of sites of prehistoric cave paintings have been found in the region. Some of them are known to us like Bhimbetka where we mainly find cave paintings made by a hunter-gatherer population.
Recently in the Hoshangabad district of Madhya Pradesh, just 43 miles from the local administrative centre of Raisen, ancient 10,000-year-old rock paintings depicting UFOs and extra-terrestrials have been discovered in the caves. The caves are hidden deep within dense jungle in Charama region in Kanker district in tribal Bastar region. Located about 130km from Raipur, the caves come under village Chandeli and Gotitola.
A group of anthropologists working with hill tribes in a remote area have made a startling discovery of intricate prehistoric cave paintings depicting aliens and UFO type craft next to a look-alike ‘wormhole’ formation in the sky.
A few years back, a three-and-a-half- million-years- old prehistoric human skull was discovered in the Ahthnor village of Madhya Pradesh by geologist Dr. Arun Sonakia. Possibilities that above image was drawn by those ancient humans can’t be ruled out, said Dr. Sonakia.
The state of Chhattisgarh has an abundance of ancient rock paintings. Many sites have paintings of humans and animals in everyday scenes. However, some researchers have referred to some rather unusual paintings, such as those depicting what appear to be kangaroos and giraffes (mainly in Kabra hills of Raigarh area of the state of Chhatishgarh) which are not native to the country, as well as human-fish hybrid creatures. Now, it is claimed that aliens and UFOs can be added to this collection.
The paintings are done in natural colors that have barely faded despite the passing of years. The strangely carved figures are seen holding weapon-like objects and do not have clear features.
Specially, the nose and mouth are missing. In few pictures, they are even shown wearing spacesuits. The newly-discovered depictions date back some 10,000 years.
The images may be depicting extra-terrestrials and UFOs as the paintings include large, humanoid beings descending from the sky, some wearing what looks like a helmet or antennae, as well as a disc-shaped craft with three rays (or legs) from its base. There are several beliefs among locals from the area.
While few worship the paintings, others narrate stories they have heard from ancestors about ‘rohela people’, which translates to “the small sized ones”. According to legend, the ‘rohela people’ used to land from the sky in a round shaped flying object and take away one or two persons of village who never returned.
According to one archaeologist, the art reflects the belief among ancient humans that we are not alone in the universe. The findings suggest that humans in prehistoric times may have seen or imagined beings from other planets which still arouse curiosity among people and researchers.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This page contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. ExoNews.org distributes this material for the purpose of news reporting, educational research, comment and criticism, constituting Fair Use under 17 U.S.C § 107. Please contact the Editor at ExoNews with any copyright issue.